Monday, March 7, 2011

Color me blue

My apologies for taking a break for a few days- it was quite hectic last week and I could barely make time to manage my own hair.  Any who, it's a new week and it's definitely off to a great start!

I got a chance to play around in the sun and get away from the daily grind.  I'm wearing one of my favorite sun dresses from Zara.  I bought it over the summer after falling in love with everything about it; from the neckline, to the flower print, and pleats- it's arguably a favorite dress of mine in my closet.

DSCF02721

DSCF02791

DSCF0215

I have quite the obsession with nail polish.  This particular color happens to be my absolute favorite. The color is called Oh, Audrey-  after Audrey Hepburn of course, and it is completely adorable.  I'm not sure if it's the color or my obsession with Audrey and Breakfast at Tiffany's, but I would wear this color on my nails everyday if I could.  My only problem with nail polish (on my nails in particular) is that I tend to get bored with colors rather quickly and therefore I'm constantly changing it.

DSCF0266



DSCF0308

I hope everyone else is having a great week so far!


XO

N

No comments:

Post a Comment