Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Strokes = musical bliss

Ok, so I am a die hard Strokes fan and have been since about 2001; no but seriously they're my favorite band.  They've been on a hiatus as a band since 2007, meanwhile all working on side projects which all proved to be impressive and showcased their individual talents.  Well,  in case you didn't already know, the boys are back together and they're putting out a new album, Angles, which is due to be released in 8 days.... YAY!  I couldn't be more excited about their return to the music scene again, and the new album.  The fellas released the video for their first single off the album, Undercover of Darkness, and it is quite the indulgence being that they all look so dapper in addition to the song being "music to my ears".


Check it out below:



I hope you've all had a great weekend!


XO

N

No comments:

Post a Comment