Monday, March 28, 2011

And then there was Coco

I've been m.i.a for a while now.  With the combination of the poor weather and late work days, I've been left with hardly anytime to shoot any photos for the blog so I apologize for the lack of posts.  Back when I first decided that I would begin Coco Says Style and take a leap into the blogging world, I asked my beautiful, talented and most amazing friend Bianca of Squirrel Hobbies if she could shoot photos of me for my blog. She was wonderful enough to lend her talent and sure enough she let her fingers and her camera do the magic as she snapped photos of me out and about throughout the beautiful city of Los Angeles.  The photos resulted in nothing short of amazing and I am eternally grateful to her for helping out.

DSC03601

DSC03552

DSC03548

DSC03517

I selected the streets of downtown LA as my playground for the shoot. The city is truly a work of art within itself and is filled with all types of culture which cultivates all forms of life.  The art work in the photos happens to be by an anonymous LA artist who has pieces of work all throughout the city that I'm a fan of.  I chose to shoot amongst his piece because this particular one inspires happiness within; synonymously I happen to have a deep admiration for street art in it's entirety.

DSC03497

DSC03472

I'm wearing my American Apparel cardigan shawl and viscose tee, with Paige denim jeans and Zara platform wedges.

DSC03448

DSC03442

This week has gotten off to a good start and I couldn't be more excited that my case of the Monday's wasn't too bad today.  I hope I can share bit of that joy and rub off on all of you even if it is just a bit!

I hope you all have a good week.


XO

N

No comments:

Post a Comment