Monday, March 14, 2011

The sun was high

I took these photos yesterday while up on a rooftop in Hollywood.  I love the amazing view from up top because I can see all areas of Los Angeles from different angles of the building.  You've got downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood- along with the famous Hollywood sign, the Griffith Observatory, and more.

DSCF04651

DSCF04781

With such beautiful weather, it's despairing to think that people in a whole other country are enduring much more pain and horrific consequences than those who live here in the US.  My heart goes out to those in Japan and all of their families and loved ones.  I could not even begin to imagine how those people feel nor relate to the sentiment of what they're going through.  I'm sending all my love to the victims of the recent earthquake.  We can all do our part and contribute by donating to a disaster relief fund.

DSCF05121

DSCF05101

I'm wearing my vintage blazer, American Apparel raglan over an American Apparel lawn tee button up, Zara pants, and my favorite shoes ever- my Dolce Vita platform heels.  These shoes need to be completely re-soled; I love them so much and I refuse to give them up.

DSCF05171

DSCF0508

DSCF0513

On another note- the sun was high and so was I, I thought of you...


XO


N

1 comment: