Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Fun day

The weather was finally back to LA norm today and I had a chance to step out and have some Sunday Funday fun.  It actually snowed here yesterday and our mountains are coated in white ice caps currently; definitely not used to seeing snow here.

DSCF03821

My Rebecca Minkoff bag is my absolute favorite purse and I wear it constantly.  It's the perfect size and helps with eliminating toting around unnecessary items that I tend to rationalize carrying around when not careful about remembering how heavy big bags can be after a while.

DSCF04111

I decided to wear a few of my favorites out today while running around and doing some shopping.  My military jacket, American Apparel viscose tank-which by the way is my ALL time favorite tank because it's absolutely perfect in every way, and Zara pants.

DSCF0438

DSCF04281

I hope you all have a good week!

XO

N

No comments:

Post a Comment