Tuesday, February 22, 2011

San Francisco

I had the lovely chance of spending the past weekend in San Francisco.  Aside from the rain, which I personally didn't mind except for the cold, everything else about the weekend was wonderful and I can't wait until the next time I head back.  I enjoyed good company, good food, and many good laughs in addition to the amazing views the city had to offer.  Here are just a few pics from my trip.

IMG_0612

It was Chinese New Year and I managed to get caught up in the parade madness.

IMG_0621

IMG_0716

IMG_0632

IMG_0837

IMG_0798

I had the most amazing desserts from the Fillmore bakery; I highly recommend checking it out if you're ever in the Pacific Heights area of San Francisco

IMG_0772

And of course I wore a flower in my hair.  Au revoir San Francisco, until we meet again.

IMG_0850

XO!


N

No comments:

Post a Comment