Thursday, February 10, 2011

Los Angeles

What bad could one say about my beloved city?  I've lived and was raised here my entire life and I dedicate this post to her due to the deep fondness and admiration I have for my home city; I have a true love affair with Los Angeles.

 It's now February and while most of the nation is currently encountering some sort of terrible weather, here us Angelenos are fortunate enough to endure beautiful blue skies and 70 degree weather.  Oh dear Los Angeles, you are so good to me and I love you. I am fully encompassed in your culture, nature, and way of life.  I've got to tell you, I've been many other places and few can compete with my dearest Los Angeles.  If you haven't already experienced her, I highly suggest you do as she is good to all.


DSC03120

DSC03086

DSC03055

DSC03038


XO

N

2 comments:

  1. so glad to see you are blogging. keep it up! the world needs to know what nicole has to say. cuz she has got mad style! you look amazing! love you! :)

    ReplyDelete