Monday, April 4, 2011

Inspiration

Hello April! I decided I'd do a post that includes my current inspirations.   I love creating inspiration boards-  I used to create them more often when I was younger and I decided I'd start creating them again; I have so much fun putting them together.



This particular board includes images from Annie Hall because I love Diane Keaton's style in this movie, Andy Warhol paintings that I'm a fan of, pink Doc Marten's that I've been eyeing, looks from Theory's Spring/Summer 2011 lookbook, a painting by the artist Wayne White who has some really cool paintings that channel 70's-esque typography with a modern twist, images from  editorials from Pop magazine's Spring/Summer 2011 catalog, an image of a Coco poster from the 1969 broadway musical that is based on Coco Chanel, and finally some California palm trees because summer is right around the corner.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!


XO

N

No comments:

Post a Comment